Sunday 28 June 2015

TAKE A WORD


Marie has asked for HOT COLOURS this week at TAKE A WORD and that reminded me of the strange dream I had a week last Tuesday night.   There I was dancing the Swan Lake and the audience were applauding my beautiful light touch and lovely moves when I was rudely awakened by some strange noise from outside.  I got up to look out of my window and could hardly believe what I saw.  There it was, a dirigible floating (almost silently) across the sky, and there were people in it taking in the wonders of the scene below which I think was somewhere in Africa.  There were animals and people and those strange flat topped trees they have in Africa and it looked very very hot indeed.  I can't be sure but if I had to guess I'd say it looked for all the world like a steampunk safari!

Credit to SharingTubes for the setting sun, whilst the trees, animals, people and dandilion clocks are brushes.  The background is my own.


Thank you for looking.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

no fata morgana, your work!
Herzlich Pippa

peggy gatto said...

A beautiful combination, I can feel the heat!
As for your ballet I am sure your were divine!

indybev said...

What a lovely African scene, and certainly smokin' hot colors, AnN!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

That is really very hot, there are melting mythe polar caps.*g*
grandiose art work!
Big hugs Anja

Deann said...

Awesome and surreal I can feel the heat.

Karla B said...

Delightful, my friend!

Lori Saul said...

A gorgeous hot landscape of dream and fantasy!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Can't get much hotter than this stunning art piece. So gorgeous!

Christine said...

I wish I had one third of your surreal magical dreams!

sirkkis said...

Africa's hotness can be touched. The shadows are great. Love this magical creation, Ann.

Stacy M.S. said...

amazing contrast of the black and red!

Electra said...

This is outstanding Anne!!