Tuesday 22 May 2018

THE THREE MUSES


So, it's MODES OF TRANSPORT across at the Three Muses this week and that reminded me of the lovely green striped fish I saw riding his bicycle clean out of our garden pond (a week last Tuesday).  Not like any fish I've ever seen before and in fairness I'm not sure whether he was a fish since he swore he was a butterfly.  and who am I to disagree!  I loved his crown though.

Credit to FinecraftedDesigns and Pngimg.com.

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment.

9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Are you o k ?
he he he!!!!!!!

indybev said...

There you go smoking that funny weed again!! lol This is wonderfully crazily quirky, Ann! I love it.

Deann said...

I adore this my friend it is fantastic... at least four back flips. It reminds me of another favorite Gloria Steinem quote..."A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."

sirkkis said...

Keep trying you royal fellow 😏
Fun piece indeed ❣

Michele said...

this is marvelous fun! colorful and beautiful and whimsical. xo

Gillena Cox said...

Oh i luv his crown too😊

Much♥️love

Lori Saul said...

Wild and wonderful!

Sim said...

I adore your imagination, your humour and your huge artistic talent dear Ann!
This fish and its 'universe' are a treasure!!
Loud applauses from my corner of the world!!!!

Ozstuff said...

Keep believing it, Fishy, and it's sure to happen. Hilarious and devilishly clever.